Filed under: Library Info if(!is_single()) echo "|"; ?> Comment (0)
Check it out!
“Celebrating its 90th anniversary in 2014, California Western School of Law , San Diego, is our member highlight of the day! The school prides itself on preparing its graduating for practice through a carefully sequenced curriculum that complements traditional legal theory with clinical and experiential opportunities in real and simulated client environments. Most notably, the school has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in recognition of its numerous community-focused programs, including the California Innocence Project, Immigration Clinic, Community Law Projects, Mediation Clinics, Bail Project, and more.”
Filed under: Events, Research Tips, Resources, Tech Tips if(!is_single()) echo "|"; ?> Comment (0)
Learn about essential practice resources and how to use them in California, Arizona, and Nevada.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAIL AND TO RSVP
Pizza and drinks for all who RSVP!
Filed under: Events, Library Info, Research Tips, Resources, Tech Tips if(!is_single()) echo "|"; ?> Comment (0)
Welcome Spring 2014 Entering Class
Welcome Back Returning Students!
Please review the following essential information from the library to help you through the school year. Click on the hyperlinks below for more detail.
Reference hours have changed for the Spring 2014 Term. The new schedule is as follows:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
|The Reference Desk is THE place to ask questions!It is staffed seven days a week by librarians waiting to assist you with questions on research or anything related to the library. Stop by and say hello, we would love to meet you, or call us at x1419.
The Library’s Website: Selected features from the Library’s webpage include:
|The Reserve Desk is where you check out materials (and renew them – call x1418).You can check out many things you might not expect, including:
- Study aids, i.e. Gilbert’s, Legalines, flashcards, etc.
- Copies of student reviews of faculty courses
- Extra copies of this term’s course textbooks
- Bluebooks and guides to using the Bluebook
- Popular magazines such as Vanity Fair, Vogue, National Geographic, Newsweek (many ALSO available in electronic format).
- Newspapers such as the San Diego Daily Transcript, Los Angeles Daily Journal, National Law Journal, San Diego Union Tribune, The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times
- DVD’s of feature films –browse the titles on the shelf in the northwest corner of the first floor.
- Multi-state Bar Exam and Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam worksbooks.
- Questions and selected answers from past California Bar Exams
- Ethernet cords
- VGA Connectors for Macs/iPads
SUBSCRIBE or FOLLOW CWSL Library News to receive regular updates! Follow the links below to do this:
Please contact a Reference Librarian with any questions on the above!